Saturday, April 4, 2009

doin what I like to do

After my little "brush with death" I have really thought about whats important to me and what I really need to work on. Being a mom is the #1 right now. I haven't even picked up my camera since I went to the hospital. I just wanted everything to stay simple (if that makes sense?) But I have gotten a few calls about doing wedding photography. I have decided maybe weddings are a little much for me but I have decided to do engagement and bridal pics (that way if I mess up they still have time to go have other pictures taken) I wasn't sure I even wanted to do any kinda of photography anymore, so I decided to just do pictures for free...why should someone have to pay me to do what I like to do?

Today I awoke to more snow(of course) which made me nervous because I was supposed to be taking engagement photo's for Christa and Tyler. I hoped that the snow would stop...but no luck. We decided to just go ahead and take some pictures. I had so much fun! I did go a little blank when it came to doing poses but it turned out good. I was so happy that they were both so understanding and so willing to enjoy our photo session. here's a little sampler.




3 comments:

Talladegas_mommy said...

Love them. Very cute pictures. You are an amazing photographer. Now when are you gonna come take pictures of my kiddos?

Anonymous said...

Crystal! I haven't been on your blog for a while and I can't believe your "near death" story! I'm overwhelmed by it all....having mono while pregnant, the blood clot in your lung, etc, etc. I am so inspired that you just keep going and doing.
How are you feeling now?
LOVE the pics!
You're so talented!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. super cute!