Friday, December 19, 2008

Im not alone



It seems like the more blogs I read and more and more people I talk to feel the same way I do...RUSHED!!!

I am not ready for the holidays to be over. I have alot to get done but most of all I have really really understood the wonder of Jesus' birth. I know how special it is to have a baby and what a wonderful thing it is to fall in love with a special little soul immediately. So it is far beyond my comprehension to think of how special it must have been for Mary to give birth to a super special soul who would someday do the most important thing in world...and the hardship she must have felt knowing that someday he would die for our sins. That moment in time must have felt like..well heaven. It makes me very proud of her and her strength and I know how special her and Joseph must have been for Heavenly Father to choose them to raise his son.

I have always loved Christmas. I love the snow (which we actually have alot of...yippy) the lights, the wonderful feeling you have around the holidays. It's all just a wonderful thing and I'm NOT ready for it all to be done.

I love Love Love the Christmas Holiday and feel so blessed and happy this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a beautiful thought and I agree!

Marchelle said...

I love that picture on the bottom of you post!! It is so fun!! I love the Christmas time of year too!! I am so excited for Christmas to get here, I know it will be sad when it is over. I am excited to try and keep the light of Christ that is so strong a Christmas glowing in our house throughout the year!!