Friday, December 19, 2008

As good as it's gonna get




Our family pictures were going to be great this year....everyone was going to be smiling and looking good.

Well that just didn't work. Between me not feeling very good at all, Eben working until it's dark every night, and having to much to do. We just couldn't get around to getting a family picture so one day after church we just went for it and sadly my camera wasn't being to good, it was getting dark, and worst of all the kids were freezing. We took 3 shot and we happily said "that's good enough" and we ran to our warm van. I hate my hair and have since had it cut and shaped better, and my happy little Ebie isn't even smiling. But this is as good as it gets and these are our 2008 family pictures. Next year we will have a new little person in our picture :)

I think the second one is my favorite but I don't know if I should use regular color, black and white, or sepia. So please give your input.

8 comments:

Melinders said...

I like the black and white. They turned out good!

Unknown said...

I think they look great! Everyone looks wonderful. I agree with you on the second one and I think you should do either sepia or color.

Tian said...

I love the third one the best. Ebie looks a little happier and the boys are closer together making everyone look more snug. I would like to see it in color but the black and white is nice, too.

the remkes family said...

I totally hear ya!I think that your kids look so good in the 2nd one but i like the closeness of the 3rd. but is it possible to get every aspect of it in every pic? Not in my family pic's anyway. i really like the sepia.You know what i think i just changed my mind i love the last one the best. just my opinion.i love taitum in the pic's, such a cute silly boy! marie

sarah said...

I THINK THEY LOOK DANG CUTE! WITH THE RUSTIC BACKGROUND I WOULD GO WITH SEPIA OR B&W. EBIE IS GORGEOUS W/ OR W/O A SMILE!

Anonymous said...

I like the second one best too, and love the sepia. You have a beautiful family.

It was so good to see you last Sunday, and I wanted to stay and talk and talk. But Gracie is being so good about going into nursery without me, and I was worried that if I stayed, I may ruin that.

Anonymous said...

maybe i am starting to like the 3rd one better too....but i definitely like the sepia best.

i'm amazed that you got such good photos in only 3 tries.

i love how you are so excited about your baby, just like it's your first. that makes me really, really happy. you are an amazing mom.

Marchelle said...

I like the Sepia!! You have a wonderful family!! These are so great!!