Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween pictures...finally

It's taken me awhile but I finally got the Halloween pictures off of my camera.

We had SO much fun this Halloween! It was such nice weather! We just strolled around the neighborhood and then we went to the ward party...which is always interesting. We weren't really planning on going this year but the kids really wanted to go.
Ebie was Rainbow Brite this year....please say you all know who Rainbow Brite is? Cause there were SO many people who didn't??!? The ones who did know who she was went crazy over Ebie's costume which was nice...that was the plan :) I made up the costume the night before and did the finishing touches Halloween day. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to...but I was happy that it actually worked out I had no pattern to go on and I got stumped alot.
Taitum was a monkey(monkey George actually)
Joshua was a vampire and looked really cute his costume was SO much easier than Ebie's.
Kamryn was sadly Darth Vader, he had wanted to be Indiana Jones but we never got up north to get him an outfit...poor guy




5 comments:

Chad said...

Great pictures of your kiddoes. :)

Devin and Chrissy said...

Hey Crystal its Chrissy from myspace you have to add my blog. Talk to you soon k Cute pictures

Unknown said...

They all looked so cute! Great job mom.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you made Ebie's costume without a pattern - amazing!!!! Love it!

Marchelle said...

They are all so cute!! Oh my goodness, I loved Rainbow bright!! That is so cool!!