Saturday, November 8, 2008

Feeling very Christmas-E

I seemed to have skiped over Thanksgiving this year. Although I am very grateful for alot things this year I have skipped over Thanksgiving in my mind.

Im ready for the snow, the shopping and of course the wonderful christmas music (my favorite thing during the holidays). I have started on my handmade Christmas gifts and even started to de-tangle our poor Christmas lights that were so rudely gathered in a pile and thrown in a box. Right now I'm listening to a Christmas CD eben got free from his order to seagul book for the store....I love free things :)

In other news I finally have a free day with my kids! Im SO excited! Most weekends we are running around or someone asks them to play. This weekend they are completly free to be with me. Suprisingly Joshy has chose to play "school"??? oh well

No comments: