Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly fun!

I am SO ExCiTeD! I heard about this great deal through shutterfly.com; where you can get 50 free cards just in time for the holidays! This makes me just want to jump for JOY! I have always loved shutterfly's deals and there prints. I decided to take a quick look at there Christmas cards to see which one I would be using this year...WOW there are too many to decide from! How can I decide on just one? All of them are so colorful!
Shutterfly.com's Christmas cards seem to have more variety than most places, which makes it very hard to decide! Just look at all these adorable cards!
There are also some fun gift ideas like photo calendars. I have made a photo calendar for my Grandma and my mom in the past and thought about doing it this year too(shhh don't tell them) My hubby's birthday is in January so that might even be fun for him too.

And shutterfly also has some cute Birthday cards and invites that I had never seen before. I am pretty excited to make some for Ebie's birthday in February. I will be sending some out to family we don't see very often just so they can see how big the birthday girl is getting.

Shutterfly seems to have so many good deals on free prints and fun products. I have been very happy with them in the past.

So many choices to choose from where do I start? I probably better start by taking a family picture :) But this offer and looking at shutterfly's website makes me more excited to get going! Maybe I will get my cards out before New Years this year ;)

Get more info and check out the great deals at shutterfly.com

No comments: