Monday, December 6, 2010

Is it just me?

Does anyone else feel like we are supposed to have all this freedom and have so many places to air our thought (blogs, facebook etc.) but no one ever just sayes what they want to....?? I know I don't say much of anything that I want to.
Life is so odd. I always thought when I was older that I could do whatever I wanted all the time. Cake for breakfast, never have to clean my house, say whatever I wanted to and not get spanked or grounded. Now I can't eat cake for breakfast because it's bad for my waist line, bad for my health and a bad example to my kids. Have to keep my house clean just in case someone stops by, have to keep everything organized so I can actually find something when I need it. And can't say ANYTHING that could possibly offend someone.
Who knew?

4 comments:

morgan said...

ditto, ditto, and ditto again! you stole the words out of my mouth! :)

Anonymous said...

no kidding

Holli Slack said...

Life??? I did the same thing when I was younger.

The Fabulous Fosters said...

You are an amazing person