Thursday, June 4, 2009

About to pop? no...about to scream!

If I am asked one more time "if I'm going to POP" I will have to just start to scream! And that goes for "oh you poor thing", "that baby isn't here yet?" "your running out of room arn't ya", "you know what causes that dontcha(hate that one the most)", or one of the worst things....when people just laugh in pity...???

Technically I am not DUE until the 21st of June. They keep moving things around but I really haven't informed anyone about changes with my due date so why is it for the last 3 weeks I have had to put up with these questions? I know I am huge and I may look super done but that's the last thing I want to hear from people. First of all I HAVE a mirror and the simple fact that I haven't been able to fit into regular maternity clothes for the last month lets me know that I AM HUGE! So please save your "oh so clever" remarks to yourself...lol

I'm actually not that annoyed I just wish there was a like a group home for fat pregnant people :) somewhere you went when you got "to fat for public viewing" somewhere where other fat mother's who just want to be left alone could go. I refuse to go to the store, church, and always can find an excuse to stay in the car when we go anywhere.

Here's some belly pics we took a couple of days ago, I almost skipped over them this time around but I figured because I was having a girl she might enjoy them when she starts having kids of her own. And no I didn't somehow grow hair over night, it's just a fun little clip on thing...ebie and I like to clip it on here and there for fun. I will probably never have hair that long because I CAN NOT stand having long hair so it's fun to get to clip something in and then take it out when I'm tired of it.



4 comments:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

I love your post. You have made lemonade out of lemons. I remember with the twins I could hardley move and couldn't get off the couch by my self. Hang in there. The only one that matters is your husband and you can tell from his loving face he is proud of you. We love you.

the remkes family said...

ohhhhhhh you poor thing:) LOL LOL ... nonono i am just kidding! i have one person that keeps telling i look big and i look like when i was having the twins and i am about sick of it cause i don't think i do..........people sometimes.... hey you want to go out for my b-day with us...LOL ....pleasseeeeeee, maybe we could just sit in the car and eat ice cream:)

Anonymous said...

First of all, I think you look great. But I know what you mean. I remember the dread that always came when I had to go somewhere during my last two months. I was seriously huge. For two whole months I got..."Wow, you're still pregnant? You must be way overdue." Or, "Gosh, how many are in there?" At least when the baby comes people start talking about it instead of you. Your post has made me dread that part of pregnancy even more. Thanks a lot:)

Marchelle said...

You look amazing to me!! That will be so fun to have another little one!!!